Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
For those asking who was pulled:   Got an alert from my credit monitoring that US Bank requested ...
109 0
Hmmm.. .Wright-Patt CU just opened a brance near my work here in Columbus. Might just drop in and ...
143 1
Last time I apped for a US Bank card, it was Equifax.    I won't know this one until I can pull a...
169 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi. My name is Wolfman, and I'm an cardoholic.    Ok, Not really, but back in the garden, until s...
181 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Continuing from my story in the Credit Card forum  ( Admin can merge the threads if they feel necce...
510 17
I'll keep the topics seperate...  Results in the approval forum.    Mods: Feel free to merge the...
222 0
As of yesterday, The majority of INQ have aged 1 year.  All thats left: EX 2 - Car Loan, and AMEX...
338 6
Interesting.    I brought up Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  Cleared the cache on Firefox, but didn...
201 0
Sorry Lexie.  Figured since it wasn't an app or approval, it would be properly placed. 
304 0
Sorry, It's the US Bank 123 Rewards card.  ( Crappy Rewards, hence Sock Drawer )    Limit was 4,0...
324 0
  US Bank 123 Rewards Card ( Kroger ) Wow. Auto CLI of 50% from 4K to 6K Very unexpected, espici...
342 9
Longroad wrote: Not familiar with the Optima. Just declined on app recon with AMEX. Is that som...
485 2
Congrats!  Been in your same shoes.  Amex was the only one that gave me a card ( The Optima ) when...
508 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 152 2
I, Personally, would have a big problem with this.  I think that particular trainer was doing ever...
510 2
You will have to close the optima, and reapply for another card.    I'd wait until my scores got ...
741 4
alvon123 wrote: Congrats!!     Hey I noticed that you also have a Kroger Rewards Visa in your s...
84 0
yudeology101 wrote: WolfMan wrote: And to think, I used to HATE Chase. ( I worked for them ...
87 0
And to think, I used to HATE Chase. ( I worked for them for 7 years ) So far, they are the only on...
387 4
Today must be chase CLI day, Me too!   Congrats!! Auto Luv feels good. :)
529 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+