Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My spending each month its 700 dollars and i pay in full every month before the cut date.
0 134 0
Well i did call today and i was transfer to retencion dept. I ask to lower my apr and they did it. ...
1 245 2
Please call this number 18773798173 and ask for a credit limit increase. But make sure to tell them...
0 572 6
omg i just open my walmart mastercard few days ago with a toy limit of 400 dollars! well i just cal...
0 202 2
I was approved for this card with a start limit 3500.00 and they pull Equifax in texas.
0 430 1
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I just resived a call from a analist dept from diners club and he only ask me if i ...
1 250 1
Ok so i apply for a second account and its gave me a 7-15 days. I will update when i call in two da...
0 203 7
I am thinking of applying tomorrow for a second account!!!
0 289 0
When i go to visit my mom in Honduras Central America i always log in to my account in myfico.com a...
0 362 0
HI i just apply few minutes ago and i was approved for de dinner club card Premier. They pull Only ...
0 1053 0
Do barclay call you today sunday? or it was on friday?
0 172 2
I travel to Honduras central america and i was able to use the same credit card of discover and din...
0 188 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
ok people let calm dowm please or i wont approve any cards tomorrow jajajaja. or i will start c...
0 474 4
You are welcome heygirlhey!!!   I am a underwriting Manager at Barclay. And yes please add that n...
0 1530 9
Please call this number 18776831400 that same problem happen to me today and i call that number. Th...
0 2090 1
Hi I have a Barclay credit card (Arrival) 5 month old. Should I wait the 6 month period to ask for ...
0 460 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 342 4
Can you please tell me what credit report they pull for you? And in what state you live? And what a...
0 240 2
I Google it because a friend told me that he always read my fico before he goes to sleep.
0 166 0
I was approved for 1500 dollars! I was shock because they only give small credit limits !!
0 620 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.