Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
 I am looking at either a 2013 Impala $22,000 or a 2013 Equinox for 24,500   My Situation. My Fi...
0 683 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 423 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Great so I am not alone, I find it very wierd two recieve both messages. I hope it goes through and...
0 424 0
Okay I will call them soon. I just thought it was wierd to get both messages
0 475 2
I applied for a us bank secured card through thier web site. Frist I got this message   We're un...
0 519 5
Yea!!!   I got two unsecured credit cards thanks for all the help. I got a Walmart credit card Li...
0 428 1
Are you opted out? If so, that would do it.   I don't know   If opted out, you can go to optoutp...
0 354 0
I have tried Capitol one's, Chase bank's and Discover cards" Card finder tool" and they come back w...
0 405 3
Congrats on getting your home wish you the best
0 565 3
I just got off the phone with a lender I e-mailed him the credit report that the other lender pulle...
0 904 2
Thanks FHA does only have a 620 credit requirement The bank I was trying to use had overlays on the...
0 636 0
Okay I have stopped the loan shopping process now and I got the report the first lender pulled e-ma...
0 928 5
I applied for a mortgage and got turned down due to not having enough open trade lines. My credit s...
0 663 7
I have had the auto loan since June of 2012 I pay $363 a month I had a loan on the truck I traded i...
0 994 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I went in a talked to a realtor and he got me in touch with 1 mortgage lender. I gave the guy my in...
0 1027 11
Congrats on getting your house. I am just beginning the journey to obtain a home it will be my firs...
0 1029 1
Thanks JM-AM  I have a local reatlor/Broker who wants me to come in on friday and try to get pre-ap...
0 386 2
Thanks for the advice and info. I have been working on and still rebuilding my scores. I am now to ...
0 414 0
Fico Scores: Tu 654 Exp 646 The bad  4 small charge offs from credit cards 3 years ago lost my job...
0 562 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}