Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, I have been sued twice before for balances way less than 5k. Capital One sued me for a CO yea...
259 3
So I called Citibank and they have no records of me. Even after giving them my social security numb...
292 0
I will give Citi a call and no, I have not sent the CA a DV letter. I was thinking about doing that...
673 1
The report is straight from equifax.com. If I call Citi, I'm not sure they would even be able to pu...
700 3
The balance of this debt is over $3,500 and is constantly increasing anywhere from $30-$50 every mo...
708 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After reviewing my credit reports numerous times I noticed something odd. I have a CA with Asset Ac...
766 16
+1. I also had a CO with Capital One years ago that resulted in them garnishing my wages. I applied...
681 2
Awesome info everyone! Thank you guys for the answers. Truly the best forum in the world.
291 0
For all the experts out there, I was wondering if is it worth settling an old debt that is past the...
357 6
RJM was my first PFD offer and also my first PFD success. I sent my PFD by snail mail and they resp...
215 0
Isn't this community just so awesome??! I just got my first successful PFD response a few days ago....
360 0
Congrats!! Will she send you something in writing? Is this the account with CPA that will delete?
261 4
That is so odd. Hopefully one of the experts on here can give you some advice. Have you tried conta...
230 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 765 5
So, after much digging I finally found an email address for the manager at CPA. I sent an email to ...
971 7
My spouse also has an old Comcast account with them and called them yesterday to see if they were w...
1013 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 843 0
I would also appreciate any contact information for Credit Protection Associations. I have sent a f...
1077 0
Long time lurker here and this is my first time posting, but if anyone can please send me contact i...
297 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+