Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
@jzsnow I dont know about updating monthly they last updated in 2012 I dont know how an underwriter ...
119 0
In recap from 550 to 655 mid score starting to rebuild credit in july 2012 got approved usda gaurunt...
416 1
FINAL UPDATE   So I closed on my house a few days ago closing had to be pushed for a few things t...
468 1
Ill pm you my lender. Closing in less than 2 weeks just waiting on usda and stuff I sent for underwr...
651 0
First page of commitment letter says " please be advised that we may be required to repull your cred...
733 1
Update got approval with conditions nothing huge most they have. They requested a letter of explanat...
566 2
I had A 646 but according to myfico its now a 639 I hear they repull credit right before close but n...
911 2
So I am under going usda had 646 credit score got rebucketed to 639 I paid down a balance to compens...
1068 7
So got some request back from Lender no biggie looking for explanation for collections and bank st...
746 1
So got some request back from Lender no biggie looking for explanation for collections and bank st...
624 0
So got some request back from Lender no biggie looking for explanation for collections and bank sta...
626 0
Yes my mid score was my Equifax. From what I can see nothing changed it alerted me for a balance dec...
897 4
I got alert from myfico and nothing changed it basically described a rebucket without using the word...
947 1
Paid down a few accounts I was preapproved with a usda gaurunteed through a broker then I got rebuck...
954 8
thanks jm will do that and if that doesnt i might also make a deposit in my one secured i have 3 ca...
754 0
I had 2 credit cards out of 4 reporting balamce overall util was still below. I am paying one off to...
711 2
I have 37 pl days till closing so I hope something else brings up my score the credit limit increase...
751 0
I just got "rebucketed" and my score took a 7 point drop is this a problem since the lender already ...
761 0
Thank you. Timing couldnt be better for this.
831 0
Got approved for 155k I did my taxes this weekend had to pay an extra 600 to fed and 200 to state bu...
835 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+