Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Give it alittle more time.  I talked to the CSR via the EO email route on about Thursday of last we...
218 2
I saw it when I logged in to my CapOne page... I got a CLI!!  I played the game....I asked for $5k ...
273 6
On my Sparks card that I just got the CLI on I asked for $7500 but the CSR said "is that all?" So I...
102 1
Lenz...google Capital One CEO email address.  Email that address your request.  Ask for more than y...
229 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well it's been 6 months since my last CLI with CapOne and Sparks not only jumped me from a $2k to $...
399 14
you know what one thing that makes a woman allergic to sex don't you........wedding cake!!
148 1
Credit Control Corp sucks....I tried every trick in the book.  Email....snail mail....I even made a...
78 0
@ juggalo.....  Ive been married for 36 years...I used to "no!"  Anything else is just gravy!!
132 3
If you do use the chat make sure you copy, paste and save the conversation.  That was my smoking gu...
79 1
good work Charlie!!  I figured that since they gave me an increase to my Sparks card and upgraded i...
140 5
jb....was that an email or snail mail?  The CEO email is the fastest most direct route to CapOne. ...
90 5
I am one of those who got one 30 day late deleted.  My CSR was a very nice young lady.  She turned ...
150 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 292 14
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
just went the CEO route with my Sparks Business Card that I have only had for 5 months and they not...
293 15
They just now called me.  The CSR said he had good news for me.  I started me at $2k just 5 months ...
404 3
goggle Capital One CEO email address....go to the gethuman.com site and email Mr. Fairchild with yo...
374 0
My sign business grew almost 50% last year...it was all we could do to keep up.  We are truly bless...
496 8
I had to have a Dunn number to get a job with a State Hospital to letter their vehicles but they on...
369 1
yes but I had to verbally tell them my wage verification but I didnt have to fax anything.  I own m...
161 1
thats where I started too with a CapOne $300 cc.  That is now $2k.  I have a $2k SPARK card for my ...
165 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+