Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
google Capital One CEO email address and it will appear!  Good luck! Send them everything you have....
0 106 0
I only had one late and they removed it but it was by chance and not their GW.   I kept hounding ...
0 344 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
 What's going on with eliminateidtheft.com? I pay a monthly fee to see my credit reports frequently...
0 119 1
anybody have any new updates?  I put in thru their websites.  I only tried TU and EQ.  I didnt have...
0 183 0
Quick bio:  Started my credit repair journey 11/12 with a score of 584. and ZERO avaialble credit. ...
0 110 1
I got the generic "we cannot change accurate information on your credit report"............WRONG!!
0 57 0
UPDATE:   I just went on Cap1's site chat and they said they do not have those accounts and to co...
0 81 0
I do have some lates on my Mortgage acct.  The most recent one was 7/2012.  Is this impacting my cr...
0 115 2
I have worked my butt off to resurrect my credit score from the dungeons of the netherworld.  I ...
0 94 1
Haven't been on here in like forever.  Been working my butt off lately.  Business has been awesome....
0 334 3
Give it alittle more time.  I talked to the CSR via the EO email route on about Thursday of last we...
0 257 2
I saw it when I logged in to my CapOne page... I got a CLI!!  I played the game....I asked for $5k ...
0 296 6
On my Sparks card that I just got the CLI on I asked for $7500 but the CSR said "is that all?" So I...
0 139 1
Lenz...google Capital One CEO email address.  Email that address your request.  Ask for more than y...
0 269 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well it's been 6 months since my last CLI with CapOne and Sparks not only jumped me from a $2k to $...
0 422 14
you know what one thing that makes a woman allergic to sex don't you........wedding cake!!
0 301 1
Credit Control Corp sucks....I tried every trick in the book.  Email....snail mail....I even made a...
0 133 0
@ juggalo.....  Ive been married for 36 years...I used to "no!"  Anything else is just gravy!!
0 290 3
If you do use the chat make sure you copy, paste and save the conversation.  That was my smoking gu...
0 82 1
good work Charlie!!  I figured that since they gave me an increase to my Sparks card and upgraded i...
0 298 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}