Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yup, did everything through the myql site..  The only thing that did put me off a little was that ...
0 199 0
Signed paperwork this evening. Very excited! Went through quicken loans and did a HARP loan since I...
0 309 3
Dustink wrote: sjlcjl wrote: Dustink wrote: sjlcjl wrote: APPROVING BANK: Ford Moto...
0 3600 0
Dustink wrote: sjlcjl wrote: APPROVING BANK: Ford Motor Credit BUREAU PULLED: Experian (I ...
0 3667 2
Mortgage insurance is required for the first 5 years even if you are under the 80% LTV..    Anyho...
0 892 1
APPROVING BANK: Ford Motor Credit BUREAU PULLED: Experian (I think) CREDIT SCORE: Over 750 I was ...
0 3553 4
Applied online and I'm not a member..  Said a rep would be in touch with me..  Do they usually do ...
0 652 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm still waiting on my refi to set a closing date.  (rate locked till 5/15) My score went up a li...
0 3121 0
Yeah, that's why I will follow in my dads footsteps and get the loan through FMC then refi through ...
0 600 0
Thanks for the feedback so far.   Looking to get in to a Ford F-150..  I know Ford isn't going t...
0 623 2
Going through a refi right now, but trying to plan an auto loan in the next two months after I clos...
0 725 5
Looking for posilities of a refi for a friend...  No cash out, just shorter term and lower payment....
0 255 1
So far so good in March..    Score jumped a good bit with some utilization payoff from Feb...  U...
0 3027 0
Does this happen?  I am in the process of a HARP refi (so no cash out) on my first.  Didn't think a...
0 120 0
I'm in the process of a refi and am wondering how these reflect on a credit report.  Will there be ...
0 133 1
Recent report makes me feel like a felon...  But the scores are still coming up.   B Equifax: Sc...
0 592 0
Going through a HARP program for refi on my 1st mortgage..  Guy sent my credit report over to me so...
0 361 3
Well, I spoke with a loan officer and have started moving forward to refi my 1st.  It is through a...
0 279 0
Thanks for the replies..     Zillow has a history of being low (for me)..  I refied this loan in ...
0 327 0
Situation..  Currently have a 1st ($111,000) 30 year 5.875% backed through Freddie Mac and a 2nd ...
0 414 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}