Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
In today's credit market, can condo owners with a first and second mortgate (30 year fixed terms)...
1449 2
So my mortgage broker says that she has only 2 lenders that she can work with (is she saying that...
3892 1
Does anyone have any thoughts on how I would locate a lender for 2nd mortgage that would be wil...
1747 1
Does anyone have any thoughts on how I would locate a lender for 2nd mortgage that would be will...
2313 1
You indicate that 2nd mortgages usually take the middle score of the primary wage earner when q...
3939 4
There is only 1 inquiry in the last 180--the inquiry associated with the first loan (that wasn't...
3968 6
A person in this forum  indicated that if you are married, some lenders will use the middle FIC...
2358 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
You indicate that if you are married they will use the FICO of the person who makes more in some...
12239 0
Just about six months ago I applied for a condo loan but I didn't move forward with the purchase...
3983 8
At what point are you making a commitment to go with one lender over another lender? We have jus...
1316 1
If you are an unmarried couple buying a home, do all lenders use one individual's FICO score to ...
7067 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+