Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Oh I like that response.   This just came to my head...Aren't they reporting incorrectly to begin...
143 1
Good morning Fico'ers.   I could use some help. I am hoping someone has creditor information for ...
159 4
I think I figured my login situation.... Anyway I've been sitting here with these figures on screen...
204 1
Thank you.   Is there any need to worry about those with a zero balance possibly closing by the c...
435 1
Sorry in my first few sentences that should read      *Isn't helping*   Yes, I receive my reports...
452 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Mod - I'm not sure if this is the right/wrong place to post this so if it needs to go over in Credi...
478 11
Thank you.   We can definitely manage - we were advised by our lender to apply for a credit card ...
169 0
Thanks y'all. Sorry I had to dig to find my post :)   I can definitely pay them off which is what...
174 1
Thank you!   Our roles seem to be reversed as I'm the one that takes care of the bills & "trying"...
662 2
Does it hurt your score if you report one with a zero balance and the others with a higher than 9% ...
751 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After getting rid of debts to bring our scores up... Only to apply for credit cards & start this vi...
852 22
Before they go up? The reason I ask is since opening 2 new lines of credit (VS & CO) my scores have...
171 2
Does anyone know who this is? I just recieved a credit alert from Identity Guard for them this morn...
218 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 310 1
My CO had a CL of 300.00 & is now sitting at a balance of 39.00 (261.00 avail) since they billed th...
505 7
Yep it is 640. I was under the assumption it was 620 too then when I spoke with our lender she said...
341 0
I've been following too! Please continue to keep us posted! My DH needs to raise his scores a bit s...
435 0
As from my previous posts my husband & I have started rebuilding our credit.  This is currently wha...
155 1
Check your PM - I don't know if I can put the info here, but I'm going to pm who we used.
563 0
Oh! I wanted to add incase anyone want's to put their thoughts in.  My DH & I are both students, ar...
729 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+