Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 214 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Good call, yes its 579 right now, so I will more than likely just wait.  The score will go up once ...
0 416 1
It would to be to reapply.  They denied me back on 2/14 due to utl on revolv to high.  My util was ...
0 470 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 628 5
Hey everyone, how much time do you need in between apps with Walmart?  30 days?  45?  Thank You!
0 674 7
Thanks Everyone!  I figured it would be a no go, but read stories of seeing people getting them 6+ ...
0 824 0
Hey Everyone! Hopefully everyone is having a great day, quick question.....  I tried for a Discove...
0 871 6
Hey, has yalls go score updated lately?  *FICO*  Mine hasn't updated since freakin mid jan.
0 269 0
Ty again!!  I figured they were allowed to add that. Ugh lol.   I know my ex FICO is 615 and TU and...
0 1317 0
Thank You SM!  I was really surprised that I got that close to getting approved for chase.  So, are...
0 1348 2
I appd for the Chase Freedom today.  I will admit that I have like 16-20 INQ on TU and EQ, mostly n...
0 621 4
Hey everyone, I had 2 collection accounts added to my TU and EQ last october.  My Ch 7 BK, which th...
0 78 0
Thank Yall!  I have been very impressed with them so far.  
0 273 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just hit the first full year mark with Cap 1 post Ch7 and hit the luv button and got a nice 2k cred...
0 282 10
I use it every month, but for only a small gas purchase and then pay in full.  
0 781 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just woke up to an AUO CLI on my Cap 1 plat card!  They raised my limit by 1,000   Limit is now ...
0 834 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2328 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 372 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey, they called already and don't think a new HP, but nada on the CLI yet.  But, he did say that ...
0 399 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Cool, I just called the Customer Service line, (actually for another question) was going to wait un...
0 404 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}