Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My best guess would be to ask for a product change... To a card without any fees.
176 0
I have a Perry Ellis bifold with a cash divider It holds 4 cards on each side and I keep four oth...
529 0
I still can't get a charge card from AMEX I was denied for the Green Card with a 689 Experience, an...
529 3
I applied for the Green Charge card on the 23rd of December and was denied... But on that day I was ...
163 1
Go to your bank and apply for a secured card. You'll have to put down a deposit. But you are guarant...
899 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
As soon as your first credit account reports to the bureau's.
497 21
Is it possible to become a High Achiever with only revolving accounts? I'm curious because I don't h...
238 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 467 0
Congratulations, do you think you are done applying for cards, and just go for getting higher limit...
517 1
Credit: American Express Store: Mary's
537 0
I was approved for a $300 limit with only 6 months of credit history. I believe they matched my secu...
726 0
Getting in with AMEX. I've been denied twice for the Green card... My dream card is Amex gold
366 0
When you add someone as an authorized user. You are practically just having their name printed on th...
472 0
Alright, I'm going to apply for one or two and depending on the outcomes. I'll apply for one or two ...
304 5
My AAoA is 1.3 years I feel like these cards are still a little to 'prime' for my credit profile...
718 0
Hello everyone I've been considering about going on an app spree pretty soon, but I'd figure I'd ge...
765 24
I wish I could spend more but that $300 limit doesn't really leave me a lot of leverage..without ge...
1872 2
  Inquiries Chase                             09/13/11 Sprint                             10/22/...
1921 4
I recently applied for the AMEX Green card and was instantly denied. I got the letter in the mail y...
2074 14
I got a modest bump from $300 to $1000 almost a month ago. I can confirm that it was a soft pull. ...
810 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+