Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
wacdenney wrote: VirusCredit13 wrote: baller4life wrote: 90 days Thanks, should I tak...
89 0
baller4life wrote: 90 days Thanks, should I take it 90 days from the late April application, ...
222 2
So after 30+ days had gone by I reapplied with the updated corrected credit score, but got the 7-10...
289 0
-Wade- wrote: VirusCredit13 wrote: Two quick questions.    With recons does Barclay do an...
568 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Two quick questions.    With recons does Barclay do another HP for this card? Was denied for debt...
602 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 509 0
The reason people say gardening for 6 months, is because the effect of inquires on score drops at t...
544 4
Pat94108 wrote: I truly wish a credit card company in the Visa or MasterCard network would offe...
216 5
Ghoshida wrote: Another topic:   Credit limit reduction (without any negatives on report such...
264 2
Some cards with NPSL just report the highest balance as credit limit, even though its not the limit...
492 8
KennyRS wrote: VirusCredit13 wrote: Online apps with Amex should be soft pull if your alrea...
456 4
Ghoshida wrote:   I want to know the following (all suggestions are welcome):  (a) I am int...
375 0
Online apps with Amex should be soft pull if your already a member. You will get a HP if your appr...
500 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 103 0
rubbinitout wrote: - but I still think Chase should've known the outcome of a potential 4th ap...
297 0
2FixMyCredit wrote: It should be simple I know but I keep coming up with a different answer, ba...
256 0
You can get denied on a preapproval just like you can get approved on an invitation.
745 0
It's a credit report not a bill report. Just because you get a monthly bill with a cell phone does ...
147 0
bernhardtra wrote:  I think it is simply done to insure that the subprime borrowers are affect...
307 0
Oh if we are talking about Scorewatch then that is completely different situation. When it reports ...
145 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+