Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'n in Georgia, which is 6 years. I'm just not sure what date to start from.
0 114 1
Account Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX  Status: CHARGE-OFF  Account Owner: Individual Account.  H...
0 125 2
I have paid off my car loan through WFDS. The account is paid as agreed. But, I have a few late pay...
0 336 2
I know that HIPAA cant be discussed in the forums directly, can someone send me a PM of how to do t...
0 93 1
I received a letter from a collection agency. I'm in the process of cleaning my report. I've been a...
0 449 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
I purchased from myFico. They said my Experian was a 649. An 80 point difference from what the appf...
0 187 0
I just recently started building my credit. Im in my mid 20's and never really paid much attention ...
0 533 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 533 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 551 6
It is a FICO score, from Experian. Thats why I also purchased my score directly from the Experian ...
0 611 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I recentIy applied for an apartment that required a minimum score of 600. I purchased my scores fr...
0 633 10
Yes. One credit card C/O $220 and two medical collections about 5k, one acount collection for $521....
0 237 0
I've been lurking these forums for a while. I've found a lot of useful information on here.    I ...
0 271 3
I printed myFico report today. Under the "Accounts" page several accounts are listed. Most are curr...
0 117 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}