Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They ran Experian and Transunion - I got 740 on Experian and 640 on TransUnion.  Seems nuts.  They ...
0 410 2
Great, thanks.  The Equifax "ScorePower" score seems more realistic to me than the "Complete Advant...
0 267 1
I've tried to figure this out by going through the messages, but I'm not sure what is accurate.  Ba...
0 299 3
Same source - FICO scores from same potential lender for refinancing. The only thing else was the cr...
0 274 1
Just a month ago, all three of my scores were over 700.  I had a couple of inquiries relating to a ...
0 296 3
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.   I found the positive outlook among many posters to b...
0 340 0
I started my intensive FICO analysis about 7 months ago, when I found out that my scores were in th...
0 381 2
Thanks for the response.  So, if I were to pay off the installment loan, I might get a bump in my s...
0 510 1
After doing some research, it looked like it would be beneficial to my credit score to get the bala...
0 532 3
I totally agree with InvincibleSummer3's last comment.  It's just nerve wracking when I'm in a situ...
0 2088 1
Thanks thom02099, that was a very helpful response.  I may go check with my bank to see if they wil...
0 2140 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This has been a great resource to use.  I was wondering if anyone knew how accurate the scores on t...
0 9650 36
I am desparate to get to a 700 so that I can refinance my home.  In the last few months, my score h...
0 346 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}