Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have a 3k limit and still no cli. I have high utility right now I'm thinking that's why. Well see ...
0 276 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 429 3
I opened a chase discover Barclay & walmart. Also appd two others. Pay on time I've never missed a p...
0 526 1
I like Barclay the rewards are quick I use $10 statements use on gas grocery & utilitues. I started ...
0 975 0
Mine denied and it wasn't even a current credit report a few months old.
0 368 0
So I'm about to hit a year on all my inquiries as well as new accounts. And go from 85% utility to 5...
0 608 4
Im trying to get to this point overall.  Im at 85% right now. But dh just added a citi card with 7k...
0 287 0
I recently tried and received the 10 day message. Im hoping its a yes but probably not.  Im trying ...
0 114 0
Im not sure what it means because it wont let you enter anything.  So I though it asks for income s...
0 485 0
Im.about to hit my 1 year too. In tial 500 then 1250 at 6 months. I'm hoping for a increase to 2k.
0 565 1
I get told to call can't be processed. Oh well. I'll try again in 6 months.
0 619 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 416 5
So hubby just got a citi card and add me as authorized user just wondered how long it takes citi to ...
0 157 2
My fico is 660 due to high utilization.Working on paying it down. One of my fakos is 570.
0 539 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So been gardening almost a year now.... Now I just need to get utilization down once I do requesting...
0 145 15
Appd in 3/13 500 limit 9/13 bump to 1250 limit. I used it heavy pif half the time the other paid par...
0 718 1
So I had a 60 day late and it has disappeared. It will be a year in february. Does that seem strange...
0 112 1
I think 60 days for 2 years the rest are major derogatory from what I understand.
0 263 3
It seems for me they pull reports quarterly so if  that one was bad you have to wait and they want ...
0 423 0
i had this same issue.  I continued to email the original creditor in my case it was an apartment. ...
0 277 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+