Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
coterotie wrote: Yes I am still waiting on the official totalled word, but glad the damage was ...
1 235 0
coterotie wrote: A while back we had a debate where a poster's sister made a dumb move because ...
0 237 0
You can apply for another card. Citi has a 1 app per 8-10 days, 2 apps within a 65 day period policy...
0 186 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
@barbaralee, account closures with chase seems to be more "common" since dec 2013, according to FT. ...
0 692 41
Citi will not switch offers. They are very inflexible about that most of the time. You can however a...
0 285 2
You would be surprised at the reaction of certain people when they lose just a little money in the s...
0 561 5
taxi818 wrote: Wanderer wrote: Oh my... not another OCCU Beaver fiasco!:( Hold on /Dont j...
0 677 3
Nixon wrote: Looks like someone is making it clear that they do not want high balances nor black...
0 686 0
Could be ID verification or that your app needs to be manually reviewed by an underwriter. Doesn't m...
0 1143 0
FinStar wrote: Nixon wrote: longtimelurker wrote: I particularly liked this from uncomm...
0 591 0
Check your pending transactions, if you can. There may be unauthorized pending charges that's causin...
0 711 0
I'm glad you are over your rough patch. Call chase lending services and speak to an analyst. Explain...
0 135 2
It's not one of the "premium" cards out there, but honesty I don't think it matters. If you are in a...
2 187 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Nixon wrote: FinStar wrote: lg8302ch wrote: FinStar wrote: lg8302ch wrote: ...
0 131 20
FinStar wrote: lg8302ch wrote: FinStar wrote: lg8302ch wrote: How do  you pay...
0 149 0
jjnels wrote: I do have >10k between the new checkings and savings go to a branch, have a ban...
0 169 0
Rolex wrote: no harm in trying, will let you guys know how it goes when I find out in the morni...
0 181 1
lg8302ch wrote: Rolex wrote: I agree. I really want the ritz but the annual isn't worth it t...
0 183 0
Rolex wrote: lg8302ch wrote: Rolex wrote: I decided to ask Chase for a CLI accross my 3...
0 291 3
Rolex wrote: enharu wrote: Rolex wrote: I decided to ask Chase for a CLI accross my 3 c...
0 323 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}