Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Our mortgage is through NFCU, and we've been happy. Except for the first payment that they dumped...
0 1506 0
Roll that car loan over to a credit union, definitely. Finance companies are the devil.
0 1605 2
I'd pay off that 15% loan ASAP. Then maybe between appreciation on your house value, and actually...
0 1084 0
Yes, you can, and depending on what you're offered, you might save a ton of money. Watch out for ...
0 979 0
I would just keep monitoring it. I believe they have the option of keeping the BK on for 10 years...
0 3106 0
I'm a saver, definitely. A friend of mine in town has really gotten on the saving bandwagon after...
0 2956 0
Woo hoo Barbarino! Keep up the good work. The less debt I carry around, the more alive I feel. :)
0 1933 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}