Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the fast reply that was a $777 payment feels good to not have to pay it anymore and hopef...
0 126 1
My wife and I purchased a new truck last June 2012 $35000 we paid it off this month should we see a ...
0 135 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
My wife and I live in texas she is gunna be applying for an fha loan on her own all she has on her r...
0 261 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
My wife has a 2012 f150 at 14.5% payments of 777 balance was 35000 but paid it down to $15000 in 10 ...
0 387 2
My wife has 9 federal stafford loans totaling $29000 showing up on her credit report as 9 instalmen...
0 193 1
How long does it take for late payments to stop affecting credit score I have a few 30 day and 1 60 ...
0 303 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 79 0
Will sending PDF letters or even paying them off reset the SOL on these accounts
0 417 2
Would I have to pay these off if I'm trying to get approved for an fha home loan
0 443 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have several collections on my credit report that i want to take care of as far as paying them of...
0 467 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}