Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Regarding disputing your tax appraisal: I recieved my county tax appraisal in the mail probabl...
0 668 1
Disputing the tax appraisal was actually quite easy - and I did most of it online.  It was nice ...
1 2670 2
I just wanted to chime in and say that setting a budget of estimated expenses is a great idea - ...
0 349 0
I went through the same process when I bought my home last February.  My home came back at 170,0...
0 2702 5
Congrats on the approvals and thanks Schoolbus - I wasn't really expecting to get denied by anyb...
0 45685 0
APPROVING BANK:NISSAN - NMAC BUREAU PULLED: not sure what they pulled- I pulled TU before I we...
0 63497 1
Let's say I buy a house at $126,000 - but when the house is appraised for taxes they value the...
0 2396 5
sounds good to me   I'd love to see that happen - but in other countries impoverished people...
0 1223 6
I'd like to make a statement coming from the other side of the story.  My husband is an illegal ...
0 1242 9
Ok great!  I have verified that we are eligible for both programs and that they will also allow ...
0 1180 1
HUD has a program called Good Neighbor next door for teachers:  http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/s...
0 1300 3
First I'd like to say thank you to everybody that contributes to this forum - it has been a grea...
0 1243 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+