Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 193 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 194 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
gdale6 wrote: Way to go, congrats to your continued success :) Thank you!
295 0
Got a notice from Score Watch and my score had increased from 638 to 647... I know it's a small bum...
319 7
klondike wrote:   Also, did the interest penalty get waived once they were sold? I wish ...
365 0
klondike wrote: Same thing with me and I make good money and just missed the payments.   I am...
366 0
Hi! Am really pleased to be committed to FICO fitness again this year. Last year it helped my credi...
359 0
I started the 2013 fitness challenge in April with a score of 589. I ended in December with a score...
1511 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
msf12555 wrote: Congrats with your progress thus far! It is really something to be happy with! ...
94 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Whew I haven't checked into a Garden Club meeting in what feels like ages but I am checking in now ...
62 24
So my original consolidated loan was around $50K which skyrocketed to just over $79k when it defaul...
688 4
Here checking into the Garden Club Meeting for June! Still gardening away. Next month I'll exchange...
222 1
So I technically began the fitness challenge in April, but this is the first time I'm actually post...
541 1
I've only had the service for 2 months, and so far I've gotten 2 alerts on FICO increases/decreases...
266 0
lolabeth wrote: Congratulations! Yay for you is right! It's a good feeling, huh? It really is...
256 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 260 0
In early April, my FICO (obtained via myFICO) was 589.    It dropped to 586 a few weeks later; po...
389 5
myjourney wrote: upwithfico wrote: I'm late to the garden club party this month, but am che...
211 2
I'm late to the garden club party this month, but am checking in to say that I'm still going! Offic...
217 5
I just DV'd a medical collection. If anything, it's good to know exactly what is owed in writing as...
190 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+