Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 798 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
When I was less than a week paying late for the same exact reason, I was starting to stress out bec...
1 274 1
My husband co-signed for me because his credit is better, and it added a higher total income. Howev...
0 161 2
I'm confused still.  This is NOT a closed account though. Just for clarification: Every time in the...
0 257 0
OKAY, I copied and pasted to hopefully make this easier to explain. This is the first savings accou...
0 286 1
They are not federal. it was back when my credit was not only crap,but i knew nothing about how to ...
0 293 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have past accounts that are from over 4-6 years ago not only paid off but long gone and closed out...
0 389 12
YIKES, well.... that is an incentive to keep my report looking clean then .    So how can I tell...
0 170 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 181 3
Thanks ! It feels really good,because I can use their balance transfer offer now .
0 571 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is a brand new account ,not even 1 month old yet, cl only was 1200. I don't know if they like ...
0 730 17
" Your In the checkout line and they offer you a credit card app and you start spouting off a milli...
0 297 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
When I talked to some one they said that they like to see you using more than your CL aount (in sma...
0 703 2
I got my first premier around 5 years ago. My apr was a fixed 9% back then. After the laws changed ...
0 293 1
congrats on the deal! wow. I haven't figured out how to use shop discover, yet . And I didnt know y...
0 894 0
I got a promo offer in the mail. Ive had discover for 2 years. My husband did not get the promo even...
0 522 1
I got the in store offer for 20.00 credit off my first 100. purchase. But I didnt get the credt. I w...
0 356 1
The minivan I have now,and the ptevious one both behaved that way and we found out each time it was ...
0 1054 2
ugh! for some reason my other post dint go through. I was updating all about how I decided that the ...
0 139 0
electra, I have no idea which it was they used as far as ex,tu,or eq for me applying. If it stated i...
0 148 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}