Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have the same issue. I try to only use my low interest cards. I wonder if it is best to have few ...
0 162 0
I applied again last night (in disbelief at the first rejection) and got approved for 5k. Makes lit...
0 294 0
This is an old thread but I just want to add that they blacklisted me for $600 that I actually paid...
0 399 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Does anyone know the US ?Bank address to dispute a credit inquiry? They did a hard pull on my repor...
0 591 3
Actually, I just checked and they did HP me. Unforgiving bastards. I had a couple charge offs with ...
0 689 4
Doesnt look like they did a hard pull.   I already have a 3k card with Bank of America, a 2500 wi...
0 1127 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I was rejected from a citibank card because I had a bad account history with them in 1994. The acco...
0 1583 18
The lawyer was able to get all the negative stuff off my report, though I would not have done it ag...
0 203 1
I just received a US Bank Card with a low credit limit of $500. I applied for this card in an effor...
0 1075 2
I had a Capital one account in good standing back in 2005. This however was deleted from my credit ...
0 320 5
My score went up 121 points (to 723)  when I paid down my CC debt from 50% to <20%. The only accoun...
0 2506 0

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.