Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
  I'm pretty sure this is the same issue the OP is talking about..... These are from MyFICO ...
0 165 3
Sorry to jump into this, but I think I have the same issue with Midland. When I look at my EQ on bo...
0 179 5
Thank you, everyone, for your words of encouragement! I'm looking forward to getting home and start...
0 285 0
I started this journey in late April after getting hosed over on interest for a car I bought. Grant...
0 474 6
I believe the right answer is that FICO does not have a balance memory. It takes a snapshot of your...
0 183 1
Thanks for the info! I need to work a little more then. MyFICO has me at 670 right now with about 5...
0 890 0
Congratulations! How did your CR look when you got approced? I'm trying to get an unsecured card in...
0 922 0
I had this happen in May when I paid off an old Barclay's CO. Even though it reported the status as...
0 226 0
www equifax dot com   They have a plan that allows you to pull unlimte...
0 375 0
DaBears....I sure will! I started this journey 29 April, 2013 with an EQ FAKO of 564. Today, I'm si...
0 209 0
I understand now. I absolutely will fight them to clear my credit report. I was just hoping it woul...
0 220 2
I have a Midland account listed on my CR from WEBBANK. From what I've figured out, this is a Bill M...
0 266 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 92 2
Woohoo! Got my fix! EQ Premiere gave me a notice yesterday. Checked my FAKO, and confirmed it went ...
0 98 4
If I can keep paying as much as I have been since May, my utilization will be down to about 4% in S...
0 156 0
As you can see, Midland has had this account since Jan 2012. So how can they suggest that I have ma...
0 200 0
  This is what the account looks like on my EQ consumer CR
0 204 3
I guess what I'm confused about are the OK reports for several months, than a 120 day late in May. ...
0 209 5
  I didn't think a CA can report a payment history since I don't have a payment contract with ...
0 231 8
Can I expect fairly similar results when my larger card reports the new balances? I'd really love t...
0 212 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}