Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the advice.    BTW, congrats on the successful weekend for you :)      
461 1
Does anyone have any experience with getting AMEX, Chase, or Citi to remove paid acccounts that hav...
475 6
I had a Citi card that was opened in 1996, fell behind on it and it was closed by Citi in 2008. I PI...
184 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 149 0
I would first try and waive the AF.  I had success with Orchard doing that.  If you can get the ann...
426 6
Makes sense.  Thanks for doing the research Fairclok.  I rarely use the card and the one time I do,...
293 0
As an FYI, saw on my monitoring that my Orchard card that converted to Cap One is now reporting on ...
376 6
Good Question.  I think its related to my mortgage because when I was approved for mortgage I saw a...
110 1
Thanks.  Im definately waiting till everything is off which will be a little less than a year from ...
126 0
Currently in garden after a successful app spree.    I had an AMEX charge off that was paid and has...
135 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 263 0
Ive been trolling these forums since last year and these threads have helped me thru the mortgage p...
302 4
For me, my mortgage loan (Oct) basically had little impact on my score on EQ and TU, but my EX scor...
259 0
Well done.  Congratulations.   Welcome to the Garden!
483 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I emailed last Sunday.  Received a call on Tuesday for manual review and heard back this morning.  ...
705 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Success here.    CLI on my Visa Platinum from 1300 to 5000.  Added rewards to my card and waived th...
472 3
Its a total miss by orchard bank in terms of their business model.  They are great for giving peopl...
455 3
Very nice.  Had mine on Saturday.   Well done.
595 0
Sent an email on Sunday and got a phone call today.  Couldnt have talked to a nicer guy.   Should r...
314 5
Discover IT card.   You should be ok there.   Your story sounds familiar to mine, Im just about 1-2...
1118 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+