Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
omgggggggggggggg! afni finally replied back after a week of sending emails daily with this   "Dea...
0 196 0
darn thanks anyway. i have a couple that i have tried so far. ill keep at it.
0 243 0
can u pm me this legal officers email and what you submitted? thanks!
0 247 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 292 0
I settled with afni on a att bill two three weeks ago. now when i email them a GW letter i get no r...
0 296 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 268 0
thanks to you i had this removed with no problem..sent them a email and got a reply back in hours.....
0 138 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 309 1
hello just wanted to share this info with the board. i have been able to remove two state liens wit...
0 335 7
woww how in the world did u get all of that deleted??
0 137 3
Thanks for the feedback. And that was the only open account that I had in collections in my credit r...
0 295 0
hey my man do u have the number that you called?? i have this on my credit report and was paid off ...
0 175 3
Thanks! how much can my credit score bump up with this collection removed???
0 341 1
Im so pumped right now. I recently checked my credit report and seen that I had a debt in collectio...
0 397 4
can someone please pm me this pfd letter to email..and also the email address you had success with....
0 393 1
hello im having this problem with a att bill on my report by this company...can someone that had su...
0 286 0
but will it hurt me being that i just applied for two cards with them just two weeks ago?
0 117 1
i want to apply for this secured card http://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/?Lo...
0 302 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 305 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 312 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}