Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have too much in my wallet.   Driver's License College ID which doubles as a Debit Mastercard ...
0 148 0
Like previously said, Nordstrom bank is inquiry sensitive. Had to open via recon because of three i...
0 3345 0
Going on up! Got the Instant increase of $500 for a new CL of $1800
0 432 0
Thats awesome! Congrats.   I'm also 18 and just got the Amex Gold. If I would've read this, I wou...
0 303 0
I'm not sure what they view regarding having a relationship with them, but I got turned down for th...
0 264 0
1 Charge (Amex Gold) 3 Credit (BofA, Cap1, Discover) 1 Store (Nordstrom Retail)
0 490 0
I got an auto $150 too after 4 months! How long until you got the second one? I called for a CLI an...
0 1020 5
My best revolving credit card would have to be my BankAmericard with a $2.5k CL.   My worst would...
0 609 3
Thank you all for the advice and kind words!   Instantly approved for AMEX Gold (this was what I ...
0 89 2
Not sure how utilization is exactly figured out.. if this means how much of my balance i let post o...
0 363 1
Last pulled score was L2C 660 (from Discover letter)   Oldest account 7/12 Cap 1 Last opened acc...
0 385 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm a bit new here. I've been "gardening" since November and I've been wanting an AMEX for a while....
0 402 12
I dug up my discover documents and it said L2C score 660 - not sure what L2C is. And this was as of ...
0 257 0
Yes. I app'd for cap1, got approved (1st ever credit), then immediately app'd for BofA thinking I w...
0 440 2
New here. Looking into AMEX BCE or Green, I would prefer a charge, but want opinions before I go ah...
0 453 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+