Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Many banks/lenders have software that will automatically reject such SSNs. Because it's only a smal...
0 570 1
AutoPay can hurt your credit score badly. With AutoPay, your balance could accidentally go to zero,...
0 108 1
How long does it take for 90-days alert to be removed? I am asking because my report says   SECUR...
0 118 1
I have a card that I use infrequently. About every 3 months there is a situation when previous mont...
0 81 1
The problem is not with the databases, but with SSN Randomization. Even before they go to the datab...
0 381 0
Same here. My SSN starts with 749, which is flagged as invalid by pre-2011 SSN verification program...
0 233 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+