Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 386 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you!! I have been going thru the loan approval for the last 3 months so as long as I can see ...
0 835 1
Thanks! I will most definitely keep you posted. Construction hasn't started yet.
0 849 3
I am so happy right now! I know its not over yet but to get this part behind me is great. Va is tou...
0 867 8
I started the process back in November and we are still waiting. I only went to underwriting on the...
0 2421 0
So my appraisal came in fine it was 1000 dollars more than the sales price. So we are good there. U...
0 3670 0
Waiting for final approval first. They wont start building until NVR fully approves the loan. I hop...
0 688 1
Prayer is what we all need right now. Good luck to you, 2/15 is this week! Keep us posted
0 713 3
NVR is telling me I may have to pay it off. A payment plan is no good for them. Not sure about any ...
0 738 5
Yes there is a repayment plan in place. I told them about debt verbally and it was also on my retur...
0 770 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
It's killing me! Im going for a VA loan through NVR mortgage and it is taking forever. My scores ar...
0 776 11
Im not behind on any payments at all. The payment plan just started due to the IRS processing my re...
0 204 0
Thanks For the info. I was going to try another lender anyway as a backup plan. 
0 673 2
It's NVR mortgage so I guess it's a broker type of service since the sell your loan after you close...
0 679 0
Ok, so now I am being told that I will get approved for the loan but one of my conditions will be p...
0 689 0
Thank you all for your responses. I spoke to my LO today and she is going to check the guidelines f...
0 752 1
I've been pulled twice since day one. Just starting the underwriting process though. I will keep yo...
0 481 3
Not sure how bad or good the process will be just yet. So far so good. My credit isn't the greatest...
0 4158 3
They wrote most of my closing cost and funding fee (Va Loan) into the contract. They only fear I ha...
0 4337 6
Good luck, Im going to underwriting soon with NVR as well. So far everything has been fine. They do...
0 4407 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.