Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 329 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you!! I have been going thru the loan approval for the last 3 months so as long as I can see ...
0 801 1
Thanks! I will most definitely keep you posted. Construction hasn't started yet.
0 815 3
I am so happy right now! I know its not over yet but to get this part behind me is great. Va is tou...
0 833 8
I started the process back in November and we are still waiting. I only went to underwriting on the...
0 2056 0
So my appraisal came in fine it was 1000 dollars more than the sales price. So we are good there. U...
0 3112 0
Waiting for final approval first. They wont start building until NVR fully approves the loan. I hop...
0 656 1
Prayer is what we all need right now. Good luck to you, 2/15 is this week! Keep us posted
0 681 3
NVR is telling me I may have to pay it off. A payment plan is no good for them. Not sure about any ...
0 706 5
Yes there is a repayment plan in place. I told them about debt verbally and it was also on my retur...
0 738 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It's killing me! Im going for a VA loan through NVR mortgage and it is taking forever. My scores ar...
0 744 11
Im not behind on any payments at all. The payment plan just started due to the IRS processing my re...
0 185 0
Thanks For the info. I was going to try another lender anyway as a backup plan. 
0 636 2
It's NVR mortgage so I guess it's a broker type of service since the sell your loan after you close...
0 642 0
Ok, so now I am being told that I will get approved for the loan but one of my conditions will be p...
0 652 0
Thank you all for your responses. I spoke to my LO today and she is going to check the guidelines f...
0 715 1
I've been pulled twice since day one. Just starting the underwriting process though. I will keep yo...
0 425 3
Not sure how bad or good the process will be just yet. So far so good. My credit isn't the greatest...
0 3600 3
They wrote most of my closing cost and funding fee (Va Loan) into the contract. They only fear I ha...
0 3779 6
Good luck, Im going to underwriting soon with NVR as well. So far everything has been fine. They do...
0 3849 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}