Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
in 2002 at age 25 is when i really woke up from my credit coma. i ruined my credit in college at...
1195 0
i had success GW 5 transfered baddies USAF Sallie Mae SL accounts + had them all removed a year e...
1318 1
on my FICO reports EX is the only report that lists my HELOC under revolving. i am sure it is co...
1756 7
hi concord, i had success GW with nelnet. they had 5 student loan accounts for me that were t...
1132 0
hi doooo, many people on the boards have gotten merrick bank hooters with scores lower than yo...
985 0
welcome to the forums mrsfoofyfoo, i had great success GW a late from my direct student loan (...
892 1
we had the exact same experience with progressive. they were the lowest quote when we shopped fo...
1256 1
merry christmas from the beautiful pacific northwest: seattle washington! i hope everyone is enj...
1097 1
OK here is an interesting SW alert: i am AU on DH Wamu CC. he has not used it in almost a yea...
5760 6
if you plan on using only $20 of your new $2000 credit line then your UTIL will be as follows: ...
1455 1
i believe now that you paid off the library, you can DV the CA + the collection should be removed...
1180 0
i can see where you are coming from robur as me + my husband have only been together 5 years, but...
842 0
DH + I have both been BofA VISA customers since 2002. DH gets periodic offers in the mail to upg...
1247 0
Lady_Scarlet wrote: I WISH they would soft pull me.... 9 INQs in one year on EQ because of...
930 1
cap1 has shown me no CLI love this year, so i just might have to... threaten at least :) i hate...
1257 0
congrats coach! i can't wait to get there myself! 15 more months for mine unless one of my GW l...
766 0
SmartCookie wrote: Awesome! At the end of the year I'm usually behind... good for ...
962 3
welcome to the forums stephanie! i wish i was as credit savvy as you when i was 18. smartcookie...
750 0
SmartCookie wrote: Wahooooo!!!! You guys are having a good credit week. Very happy for y...
1687 1
congrats MV! woooo-hoooooOo! *does happiness dance for MV* xoxox jane
1699 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+