Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I set up auto pay my travel rewards card with an external checking account. But it seems like I can...
0 177 2
It's still $95. I did see the $150 one though. It happened in the past, $125, $145. Chase marketing...
1 229 8
My USAA MC is 7.75% and USAA Amex is 8.90% where 9.90% is the lowest standard for both.
0 188 1
Christina_xyt wrote: in a dark area under the light, you see the AMEX with a global in the cent...
0 266 0
Are they WorldPoints? If you have a Fidelity Amex card, can you combine the points?
0 133 1
Is one eligible to get the sign up bonus again 2 years after account cancelation?
0 335 4
I thought it would be CSP. But I understand that CSP does not give you any  airport lounge access, ...
0 184 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 117 2
bobisnotmyname wrote: I have both Costco and Sam's membership. As a small business owner, I lov...
1 134 2
I am a member of both as well. I much prefer Costco over Sam's. Still thinking whether or not I sho...
0 534 0
I just talked to the rep and she told me that my regular Sapphire was not eligible to PC to a CSP i...
0 605 6
I like BoA. They are not as bad as what I have read, at least with my personal first hand experienc...
0 82 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had CSP about one year and did not use it too much. To me, the AF is not worth it. I downgraded i...
0 743 10
Luscher wrote: awesome, congrats. I have done this with chase before but only opened it solely f...
0 33 0
I just transfered the entire credit line from Fidelity Amex (minimum 500 needed to be remained on F...
0 57 2
FinStar  You can, but it will be a HP.  Transferring CLs for BofA CC's do incur a HP.  Do you r...
0 118 0
Can I transfer CL from Fidelity to Travel Rewards?
0 231 3
Is it difficult for BoA to reduce APRs in general? I was approved with a high APR 18.99%.
0 255 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 281 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Do you need 5K CL for a Siganature version? Do they report CL on a Siggy card?
0 290 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}