Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for your feedback. I've started working with someone from NACA using information for my husba...
0 271 1
APPROVING BANK: Capitol One (offered 8% on approval up to $30K) & DCU (Offered 4.26% on approval u...
0 5627 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 555 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 654 3
I'm aiming to get pre-approved and make a purchase this fall. Here are my stats. One looming questi...
0 789 6
Thanks for the feedback! I certainly intend to focus on the smaller ones at first. The Amazon balan...
0 436 1
First premier is my only card that at least a year old. I've had it for about 7 years.   I'm not ...
0 450 4
Adding my info for this challenge. I accumulated debt over Christmas, a recent family vacay, and a ...
0 399 7
My Walmart card was upgraded to a Discover after about 9 months. I used it 2 or 3 times and PIF bet...
0 360 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Checking in (very late). I made it to silver status. Wooooo!! But BoA has been flooding me with pr...
0 130 8
Checking in for October. Almost 2 months and counting.
0 183 4
daybreakgonesXe wrote: This happened to me today, too! They were all the prequalified offers on...
0 116 1
Thanks all. I thought I had read somewhere in the threads that this could happen, but I couldn't re...
0 278 0
They are less than a year old and appeared just a few months ago. So there is no time limit for t...
0 465 3
Congrats!! Mine was just two weeks ago and I'm still on cloud 9 (though they've since fallen a bit) ...
0 329 0
All were parking tickets disputed on-line through TU. My question: Can they come back?? (don't want...
0 502 5
corymcd88 wrote: 6speed wrote: For those that care about how their cards look (read: all of...
0 265 0
mjnierva23 wrote: Home2014 wrote: I received an e-mail alerting me to the same benefit "enh...
0 1384 1
I received an e-mail alerting me to the same benefit "enhancements" but mine did not state "platinu...
0 1439 7
Am I the only one who doesn't see a score?  Is it in that line of tiny print at the bottom? *grabs ...
0 3808 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}