Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We purchased the property in Feb. 2006.  We used part of the const. loan to pay off the balance o...
0 3489 1
So, does the mortgage have to be seasoned before applying for a LOC?  We will be ready to roll i...
0 3516 3
Thanks, shane....   US bank, huh?  Do I have to go through a broker to get to them? 
0 3525 5
My Sept. bill WAS paid and posted to my acct. Aug. 28th.(I paid it early)  My Oct. bill was paid...
0 780 1
I mailed it.....it usually takes 4 or 5 days before it is credited to my acct.  I mailed it Aug. ...
0 1671 2
We are locked in at 5.8% on a construction loan, we are going to be going to the permanent phase ...
0 3613 7
I spoke with a supervisor who told me I was over 30 days past due.  I DID pay it, they never rece...
0 1712 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have a cc that is due around the 5th of the month.  I always pay it a week early.  So, Aug. 2...
0 1799 11
If you are a co-signer.....I'd request that copies of everything (including statements) be sent ...
1 4342 0
cvetan......they may not be able to get your credit report over the internet.  We had a similar ...
0 21431 6
Thanks, MV....I now know that having them hurts, but what is the outcome of closing them? (payin...
0 665 0
Will paying off/closing a consumer finance loan cause our scores to tank?  I thought that havi...
0 680 2
kmc....we used our local small-town bank.  We didn't use a Big Name Lender...their fee's/costs a...
0 1260 0
pattycake.....Congratulations!!!  We are closing tomorrow on our looooooong anticipated construc...
0 1384 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 4910 16
Currently...19%....After new home is complete.....44% (ouch!!)
0 920 0
Congrats!!!   Want to see your score really soar???  Get your cc util down under 10%!!  You will...
0 881 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 830 0
I am NOT in the business...but, just went through financing for a mortgage and did MUCH shopping...
0 876 0
Welcome, gadget_man!!   I would go with option....C, for sure!!  You will see the score boos...
0 759 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+