Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 71 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
6 cards totaling $50k. I plan to close my Marriott this year and get down to 5 cards.
0 516 0
Pat,   I have had the account since 2005 or 2006. I PCed from Platinum to Venture in December of ...
0 2170 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Icannot make sense of Capital One sometimes. I got a CLI on my Venture One last Fall from $3k to ...
0 2380 13
I have 6 cards now. I use 3. AMEX BCP, BoA MLB, and Discover IT. My Chase Marriott and Sapphir...
0 565 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello everyone. Haven't been on in quite some time. Checking in. Haven't apped since the Chase Marr...
0 155 10
FTF = Foreign Transaction Fee. Fees the CC company tack on to your purchases made in foreign countri...
0 415 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 266 0
FMC, I see where you are coming from and I agree to an extent. However I personally find it much eas...
0 868 2
Any CC will report your statement balance. It is my understanding that BoA just recently started rep...
0 83 3
I apped for Discover, BCP, and CSP a few months ago on a Tuesday and got all 3 at the same time the ...
0 340 0
LOL so you don't even file taxes? Wow. Even if you are not filing taxes I suppose you could show ...
0 937 1
My BoA reports at the same time every month. 3 days after statement cuts I believe. Interesting a...
0 237 3
If you want the card to report $0 or $200 or whatever it may be just make sure you have paid a day o...
0 269 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 272 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 417 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 199 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 559 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 285 14
You get your points as your statement cuts. I got my bonus points after my 3k spend on 2nd statement...
0 172 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+