Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
March 18th...CLOSED!!!   Original close date was March 21st. I had a conditional approval. I had ...
0 670 0
Good luck!   I had to go through 3 Mortgage companies and 2 realtors.
0 350 0
I recently settled in full a DSNB Macys charged off credit account. The agreement was to report as ...
0 188 2
So I was recently pre approved for an FHA Home loan. I am officialy under contract. Before my LO se...
0 116 1
I am currently in the process going through with a USDA Loan. I was pre approved for an FHA, but no...
0 349 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am an AU on one account, and it does report the entire history.
0 140 0
I started my credit repair journey in September. You can see my scores below. I was tired of rentin...
0 303 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 237 0
guiness56 wrote: If your FICO score didn't drop I wouldn't be overly concerned.   You are not...
0 329 1
I recently had a new CC added to my report. The initial ne TL gave me a nice increase. One month la...
0 353 5
I'm just beginning the loan process. I found a great lender that has been working with me as I get ...
0 945 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 175 3
Pigeyex wrote: rcolombe wrote: I have added a couple of new credit cards. I recently had ze...
0 102 0
I have added a couple of new credit cards. I recently had zero revolving accouns and zero installme...
0 107 4
trc1962 wrote: Any suggestions on the best service (in your opinion) to see your cr's fairly re...
0 164 3
Rkalynsmith wrote: Heres MY setup LOL My bank (wells Fargo) offers all 3 for like $15 a month. ...
0 169 0
It is outside the SoL. Maybe it's best just to get this beast of my shoulders.
0 137 0
I emailed Portfolio a DV and a few days later I got a letter validating everything. I also sent the...
0 3528 0
I have a collection that's due to fall off in april of next year.    It's with Accelerated Financ...
0 163 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Congrats!!!   They recently deleted me after aa DV as well....
0 498 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}