Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Don't know what happened with that post it seems this iPhone or this **bleep**, what does the **blee...
637 1
I thank you **bleep**, some late, and some "no data", is it still consider "complete"?
639 0
I was hoping for the entire account to be deleted if the furnisher won't be able to complete the rep...
732 0
Date Opened:12/07. Reported Since:01/08 Date of Status:01/12. Fully paid: 01/12 Closed! April, ...
763 6
No. It was very casual. They just wrote it off, and gave me new invoice with ZERO BALANCE.
491 1
I was an employee of a medical clinic. They discharged me. I filed unemployment and won 2 times on ...
521 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 371 0
I have 2 late tradelines reported by TARGET National Bank. The account was opened around AUGUST 200...
403 2
Mind to share the email address, I want to send GW! Thanks
1664 0
I disputed a  PAID COLLECTION account. The OC in response, check it to "DEROGATORY" and now my repo...
789 4
What is the best approach in my case? I have a report of LATE PAYMENT in my transunion. Macys repor...
435 1
I have carefully documented their failure to notify me of my rights. If they have recorded our c...
294 1
I spoke to a collection agency on JANUARY 18, 2010. I understand that within five days of that i...
320 4
No laws were broken.  You requested debt validation, and they provided.  Many debt collectors w...
1333 1
On 08/29/09 I received a call from AVANTEUSA. It is attempting to collect in BEHALF of BALLEY FI...
1339 8
I sent the CA C&D. The rep still called me. I sent them my ITS. Initially, the CA's lawyer said ...
1129 1
An agreement has been signed between me and a debt collection company for their alleged violatio...
1194 5
Yes, I actually have records on my telephone bill and from third party call management applicatio...
368 0
I DV and sent this exact correspondence:   To Whom It May Concern: Your representative, Steve...
429 3
I have shared here my difficulty i am facing because of my job loss, and followed your advice. I...
300 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+