Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
On my latest app spree....my AAOA dipped below 2 years, along with the 3 INQ's....my EQ04 dropped 1...
0 965 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
both EX and EQ are reporting SYN for me....Idk about TU,  CK hasn't caught on yet.
0 1911 1
gdale6 wrote: BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote: SYNCB/CARE CREDIT. I closed this account on F...
0 5374 0
Tony275 wrote: Lechte wrote: Thanks....it was a no go.  I guess I waited too late...because...
0 472 0
Tony275 wrote: Quick! Call GECRB Credit Solutions and ask for $10k on that Walmart card! They co...
0 511 3
ExplicitElicit wrote: Congrats! You should also be excited for 15c off per gallon if they have ...
0 530 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well...started my first little app spree since my rebuilding...     Approved for an Auto Loan at...
0 664 17
Congrats.   A couple days after my 6th statement, which was about a week ago...I got a $300 increas...
0 313 0
Every TL on your report is included in your AAoA with the exception of Public Records and Collectio...
0 251 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 267 1
ericestes2 wrote:   Welcome to the forum  ericestes2 All the major lending banks will repor...
0 488 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
ericestes2 wrote: I have been out of college for a year and have been building my credit since ...
0 541 12
whatdebt2014 wrote: The bad account was closed in 06 and I believe I tried to open savings acco...
0 1232 0
whatdebt2014 wrote: Congrats! I was told a few years ago that I could not open savings account ...
0 1899 3
Involver wrote: FWIW you can call CS and ask them to expedite your transition to 08 if you are ...
0 525 6
If you have the $160...and you have no plans of apping til that account falls off....i'd pay the d...
0 210 2
I_want_a_home2 wrote: I've been working on my credit for about a year now! The only thing that's...
0 168 0
Just froze my Chexsystem report....now we'll see if it works with DCU in a few weeks.   If someone ...
0 1981 0
mongstradamus wrote: Lechte wrote: mongstradamus wrote: Lechte wrote: I called toda...
0 231 2
mongstradamus wrote: Lechte wrote: I called today and asked to be upgraded to the 08 model....
0 414 4

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.