Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Went to Eddie Bauer store today.  Used my Eddie Bauer Friends card (for points).  Was offered a pre...
0 257 9
After reading posts here, I do think it has something to do with usage. 
0 73 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
7th statement cut, and I went from $500 to $1,000.   Light use the first 6 months, from 6-7 and I...
0 283 14
I've purchased two low-value items and paid off immediately.   Items were sub $50 each.
1 110 1
Had the card 11 months, this is my third increase.   This time, it was $1,800 ---> $2,800.    
0 164 10
Should I be concerned?   Been on my rebuiding journey for a year, now. Util has gone up to 50% in...
0 66 0
Written decline on Cap One CLI increase.  I guess after a 2500 CLI last week they weren't willing t...
0 312 0
Really?  So you got a note saying that information didn’t match….so you contacted them, and got it ...
0 176 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 241 1
10 business day window has passed.  No approval or denial letter.  Comenity won't tell me anything,...
0 553 6
I have a Quicksilver and a secured Platinum.  Quicksilver was in the "Credit Steps" Program.   An...
0 746 17
I believe it was Sunday night, when  I applied.
0 716 7
Tried the link.   " The information you entered does not match our records. Please try again." ...
0 732 9
Checking out at Overstock, preapproval popped up.  I decided to break my gardening streak, and go f...
0 877 15
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 147 2
Worst idea, ever.   I finally wisened up and decided to STOP ignoring the phonecalls.  A tremendo...
0 581 6
OH, AND   No collections.  Multiple 120 day lates from a year + ago.  Foreclosure that completed ...
0 44 0
Yep, back to the garden I go.  6 months, atleast.   Replacing my spade with a seedling, and start...
0 47 1
Batting 3/4   #1 Discover IT - APPROVED with $1,500 limit   #2 CapitalOne - APPROVED with $2,00...
0 400 15
It was my one and only late.   I stepped out of the garden one month before plan, and applied for...
0 569 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}