Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This screen capture is for one of my loans from Sallie Mae's site calculator (I assume it factors i...
0 159 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 183 0
Nixon wrote: Yeeeeeeep.   And if you like to keep your accounts i'd suggest paying more tha...
0 340 3
rlx01 wrote: If you have the money to pay down the Sallie Mae every month... Then 3% up front sa...
0 346 0
lhcole77 wrote:   They count towards AAoA. Upside is it will stay on for 10 years after being p...
0 351 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just wondering what everyones' thoughts are on these.   It's basically 0% for 12 months with a 3%...
0 428 16
I had a Capital One Platinum VISA > Cash Rewards Platinum VISA > Quicksilver Platinum VISA > Quicks...
0 413 1
Good luck to you too dallas.  AMEX I only ever hear great things about.  They haven't done better/w...
0 649 4
Transmogrifying_Bee wrote: I am one of the proponents of the "Maximum CL = 40% Income" th...
0 670 6
So my initial limit was $10.5k.  My income is currently ~$50k.   I had requested $25k limit at th...
0 511 9
Just got the e-mail from Walmart today notifying me of the upcoming change.   If it's a new trade...
0 212 3
I agree with everyone else.   No reason to volunteer any information unless requested of you. ...
0 527 0
Yup, that's what I just saw too. Thanks for confirming.  BCP it is for now.
0 350 0
Edit:  Answered my own question by checking the other forum post - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/...
0 373 6
Are you sure the Blue Cash is available?  Could you provide a link?   I think the Blue Cash is th...
0 370 3
So random update but I got my custom card.   +It's as thick as the QS card which is as thick as a...
0 595 0
I went and checked mine and it's still the Platinum Cash Rewards Visa.   You should maybe give th...
0 502 0
Anyone else have any experiences with PC'ing a BoA card to a Merrill card?   I have the BoA Cash ...
0 287 0
fot1 wrote: iDShaDoW wrote: The FAKO from Cap1 is within 5 points of my TransUnion and Expe...
0 237 1
The FAKO from Cap1 is within 5 points of my TransUnion and Experian FICOs so if you don't have an a...
0 282 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}