Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've noticed from personal experience that Junny likes wierd numbers for credit limits!     C...
0 1867 5
They told me to wait at least 6 months before a possible CLI.     Charlize Theron as serial k...
0 1078 0
haulingthescoreup wrote: fillibert wrote: This thread brings back memories. I st...
0 2131 1
haulingthescoreup wrote: fillibert wrote: This thread brings back memories. I st...
0 2133 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This thread brings back memories.  I still remember the days when you just handed your card to t...
0 2224 11
I go way back.  I got my first card (Bank of America Visa) in 1979.  It had a whopping $150.00 C...
0 2257 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 838 18
Just did some research on this company online and it sounds like they only issue this card in th...
0 706 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 856 1
Hi all:   No, you can only have one Hooter!  I asked this question a couple of months ago and ...
0 1582 1
I'm also talking about hsbc (the Company) as well!  If you think hsbc is the best you can do, I ...
0 845 0
I hear ya, Cynical One!!!  We could devote a whole board to the evils of hsbc!!!
0 1093 0
I agree.  If you are good to Cap1, they will be good to you (except when it comes to CLIs), but ...
0 1119 7
HSBC is notorious for giving out those $300 limit cards with an annual fee (some as high as $79/...
0 1216 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4102 0
Well, I got my Staples and OD biz cards in the mail today.  My Staples is only $750 CL and OD is...
0 3812 2
Brammy, I was declined by Walmart too for the same reason.  Just got the decline letter in the m...
0 3966 2
I would call them an "Alt-A" lender as we say in the mortgage biz. Discover and Amex would be mo...
0 1225 0
I am extremely surprised she was approved for $32.5K, since this is a line of credit rather than...
0 3924 1
GE pulls EQ here in CA too.  Try Citibank.  Seems like they only pull from TU (at least here in ...
0 1326 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+