Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi! I have been trying to get in with amex (specifically just the charge cards green or gold). I use...
0 225 1
Hi. I am currently trying to refinance my auto loan. I purchased my Experian score here on myfico.co...
0 229 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I applied for this card, and got denied.  Asked for a recon, and they are currently looking at it. ...
0 255 1
Gunnar: Thank you so much!  I just got off the phone and converted my Discover more to an It card! ...
0 356 2
I'm currently trying to rebuild my credit.  Not going to apply for anything soon, but just wanted t...
0 383 6
Thank to everyone that chimed in on this thread.  Yes, my financial decisions have been bad in the ...
0 363 1
Hi everyone! I currently have a few high interest credit cards that are maxed out.  Any advice give...
0 582 8
Hello, I am trying to rebuild my credit and wanted to know what the ideal is?  I've heard some say ...
0 168 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 545 2
Hello everyone.  Thanks for all your help and advice re: my previous questions and concerns about t...
0 563 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 744 0
Hi,  I am having difficulty with dealing with a collection.  A few years ago, Victoria's Secret cha...
0 789 7
How do I obtain independent advice from someone reputable?  My friend referred me to someone who wo...
0 617 1
Hello, I am in need of help with my finances.  I plan to purchase a home in the next year or so and...
0 753 5
Ilecs>>   Thanks for the wealth of information.  For the credit cards/accounts that you dp not re...
0 358 1
@ilecs   Thank you SO much for your reply.  You have no idea how much I appreciate this.  I am no...
0 392 3
Hi guys!  I need as much help as possible to rebuild my credit! Please, any input/advice would be g...
0 457 5
Ok, I am truly confused!! I want to see my REAL Fico scores.. Where do I go to purchase these???  H...
0 146 2
I need major help!  I used to have good credit, but since going back to school and working per diem...
0 184 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello, I had an American Express Credit Card Blue, and they recently closed my account! They sta...
0 2034 28

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}