Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
$3500 each, transferred current balance to 15months 0% interest, saving us almost $2500 over that t...
0 205 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
Boo:  Your scores aren't the ONLY factor in receiving credit.  You need to PROVE that you can handl...
0 89 0
Ok, don't apply for cards until asking HERE.  Barclay's is very conservative and you burned an inqu...
0 89 0
Don't pay it.  Continue to negotiate.  It's December and nearing the end of the year.  See where th...
0 129 0
Walmart - Free Fico Score Kohl's - up to 30% off additional coupon.  I usually ask for one on f/b ...
0 416 0
You'll have a pretty good chance when scores are in the 620's or better.
0 85 0
There is life....and sometimes it's hard.  Bad things happen to good people  We don't expect it, bu...
0 103 0
The only card I use sporatically is Vic Sec b/c I can use that at Bath & BodyWorks.  the others.......
1 194 1
You have options:  Call them and ask them not to report if paid today or ask them your options.  If...
0 371 0
Next time, go through the preapproval process.  See where you're at.     
0 608 0
There isn't just 'one' score model.  there are many.  I recently received my scores from NFCU and t...
0 499 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 104 0
If you're late, you're late.  However, don't fret.  ONE 30 day late isn't going to be a huge deal. ...
0 287 7
Those 120 day lates will hold you back for SEVEN years.  Have you tried to goodwill them?  Executiv...
0 165 0
Disputing it isn't going to do any good.  I would write a letter to someone at the executive level....
0 182 2
Portfolio (on dh's report) finally gave up and turned it over to one of their other companies.
0 535 0
Taking advantage of a 0% b/t for 15 months.  Looks like the card isn't good for anything else.  In ...
0 295 7
I asked for 10k and the system flat out said NO.  Received the letter and it said 'recent late', wh...
0 177 0
Spouse and I each have our own accounts.   His credit score is 30+ higher than mine.  His income ...
0 270 2
The only 'ugly' thing I can think of is DON'T BURN THEM.  They're relentless in their collections a...
0 497 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}