Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My DH has a balance that will be paid off at the end of Nov.  I have been putting off a couple of t...
0 88 1
Portfolio is just 'hoping' that they will reach someone who will cave.  Fat chance with the informa...
0 141 0
EWS Check Systems.  It's owned by a bunch of large banks (Chase, Wells Fargo, Capital One, etc).  I...
0 91 1
There's also an additional company, other than Chex.....that banks sometimes reports to.  I'm looki...
0 94 2
Having a pile of these small limit cards can harm you in the long run.  Just let them go and apply ...
0 408 0
Don't dispute proper information!!!!!   These probably will fall off a bit early anyway.
0 142 0
Yes, if you didn't pay the late charges, you're late.  The payment should be made in full each mont...
0 42 0
The problem -p is you're not following forum rules.  Rudeness is NOT APPRECIATED.  If you cannot be...
0 206 1
Why would a DECREASE in a balance result in a loss of points????
0 207 1
Thank you, Thank you very much (in my best Elvis voice).
0 96 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 250 6
Opened card last month, instant $800.  Called credit solutins and upped to $10,000.   When is the...
0 152 4
It's doubtful that the banks will remove the information from Chex even if you pay the balance.   M...
0 388 2
Asked for cli to 5050 last month, approved.   Logged on thismorning and the credit limit is now 6...
0 76 1
That is wonderful news!  CareCredit is awesome, just use it wisely and watch the pay off date!
0 92 0
There was sort of a 'scam' going around a while ago.  Once you're in CHEX, it's difficult to get a ...
0 158 2
Bats are amazing and wonderful creatures, however, having them in your home is not good!    Their...
0 208 0
Hi OP!  WELCOME!  Don't PAY anyone (law firm) to do what we can help you with for FREE.  Use those ...
0 179 1
Pottery barn is a SP, Care Credit is a HP.   Try Lowe's....they're good with accounts.   You can ...
0 303 2
Pottery barn for me was 6 months, then 3 months. Victoria Secret constantly says NO for CLI.....it...
0 304 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+