Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'd purchase a pre-paid card and go that route for a bit.    Send money orders,, pay in person (i...
168 0
OP:  Excuse me for being blunt:  This man sounds downright DANGEROUS!  No normal person behaves in ...
170 1
call back after 3 payments.  I have gone from $2500 to $4000 in six months.    
53 0
If you have anything of value to sell, avoid eBay.  It's a scammers paradise.  Try Craigslist or wo...
114 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 164 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 261 0
HIPPA ACT.  Google it.  WhyChat HIPPA.   Don't discuss it here.   As for the security clearance...
39 0
Call and speak to a human.  Apologize and beg forgiveness.  Call again and again and again.
105 1
It's nothing personal to Barclays.  They don't care if you're a current customer or not, their comp...
234 2
There's also an additional co collecting banking info besides Chex.  Can't recall the organization ...
174 0
Chex reports for five years.  However, I have heard of a few being successful with an early deletio...
175 0
I would be very surprised if anyone gave a mortgage loan with three recent lates.  Usually it's 12 ...
111 0
No problem w/NFCU either.  I added him to CharterOne and they shut him down about a month later.  I...
380 1
OP, I hope this doesn't happen to you, but......Opened up checking account and a week later it was ...
396 1
Try the HIPPA process.  Google it as we cannot discuss on this forum.  I had all removed from TU.
170 0
Removal should be around 7 - 7.5 years, however, I've had a couple drop off earlier than 7 years. 
104 0
Paying a collection isn't going to increase your score.  The removal of a collection MIGHT give you...
105 1
Thank you Shane!  We're working hard to make this a reality! 
241 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
By submitting this form you authorize Citibank, N.A. to obtain your credit report.     Let us kn...
600 17
It sounds as though 'someone' at the CA reported the balance not realizing that it's a settlement. ...
189 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+