Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I've been so lucky.  Our last dentist was awesome, but finally retired.  He worked until all TEN...
0 2319 0
How about a bigger picture of that cute kid?  Rather difficult to see!!!!
0 981 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1838 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
If your account is o/d by $8k....I really have trouble believing that the bank will honor this! ...
1 1420 2
I cannot see any reason WHY you should give him your CC#!!!!!  What does he need it for?  He can...
0 1398 0
Well Carp.....I have a dental appt today at 2:40 which means I won't get to the polls until 4...
0 1239 0
Houses are selling well here, we haven't been hit that hard.  We're in a desirable neighborhood ...
0 825 1
Good Question.  I've been gaining an average of 13 per month, but they take it away the next mont...
0 536 0
Declined....10,000 Equity in Home 95,000 No Baddies in 12 months No Collections Ever No Publ...
0 858 4
It's Midnight's fault that I'm not getting the iPhone...He SAVED ME!!!!!   All carriers pull a...
0 1642 0
IMHO, you can forget about Chase.  I seriously doubt that they'll forgive your past. 
0 603 3
Sounds like carp to me.  If you don't have a lot of inquiries, try shell.  They pulled TU on me. ...
0 677 0
Good point Ivy.....I've had that happen a couple of times...dang it.
0 548 0
Charter One Posts Deposits First...at least for now.   I have NFCU with an o/d line.  Deposits...
2 1226 4
Poopy on AMEX.  Blah, Gag. Sorry this happened to you, but they gave you valid reasons that y...
0 539 0
Review Them!  My boss just missed making his payment because there was a *glitch* in Chase's ema...
0 772 5
Has been identified as the body found in the back of the suv.  How in the hell someone can harm ...
0 583 3
 I think *what's the name* will make a groovy Mod.    Do Us Proud!!!!!!!
0 1151 1
Yikes, I think I'm going to pass on this venture.  After speaking to DH...he reminded me how mis...
0 1295 0
  One year when bad candy was going around, I offered my son a new video game instead of trick-o...
0 1061 0

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.