Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I doubt that your husbands income will be allowed.  My husband had to show TWO YEARS when he switch...
220 1
Google why chat hippa process.  We cant discuss it here.  Tu had a couple med collections for my hu...
92 0
I hope you filed taxes quickly.  He sounds like a total jerk.  Let us help you.  
119 2
Had my husbands med collections removed via hipaa process.  Google it
119 0
Cox deleted for me.  I have one word:  FACEBOOK!   They either fix or take to fb and or file.  
140 1
Depends also on lifestyle.  We were approved for 550 and spent 300.  We travel a lot, so this is wh...
151 0
I removed all old addresses and old employment All medicals removed Two collection accounts (sear...
287 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 119 0
Shane:  Yes, we can easily pay the new mortgage and fees.  After the 3rd year past the 120, I think...
213 1
I had FOUR right before closing.  I paid a bill for $1,000 and entered it as $100.  It Happens.  Di...
151 0
Guys:  I want to be ready to pull the trigger on a beach condo in NC summer of 2015.  Our current h...
270 3
A recent 90 day late?  A mortgage prob. will not happen within six months.  Most underwriters will ...
116 0
Here's hoping that you get this completed quickly and save some cash!  WOOHOO!
255 6
  The cost of moving is just plain nuts.....there is still the cost of appraisal, closing, moving, ...
213 2
I have two lates falling off 9/14 and 10/14.  I asked Santander for a g/w adjustment and got a fast...
110 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 30 0
Credit Karma is a FAKO.  And remember, loans are factored differently./
422 0
Capital One reported me late for TWO DAYS PAST MY DUE DATE.....not once but TWICE.    Keep an EYE...
136 0
W O W ! ! !   Great progress and congratulations!   DH was at 555 after losing control of finance...
57 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 552 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+