Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Blah on Discover!  I think your scores are a bit low for them anyways.  Once you get into the low 7...
0 633 0
I have not, but they're on my list to apply to.  Huntington pulls EQ, 100% sure on that one.   An...
0 208 0
Wish there was a more definitive answer to this question.  If 120 day lates are showing, it's defin...
0 213 3
Do N O T pay attention to CreditKarma, Quizzle and the like.  You're on the CORRECT PATH.   Keep ...
0 194 1
No contact, I sent the gw letter to the payment address.
0 180 0
Dammit, I just got my 12th statement and still stuck at $200.  Paying in full, letting a small bala...
0 135 0
Those 90 day lates will hold you back for almost the entire 7 years.    Let One CC report at 9% ...
0 497 1
I'd rather sit home on Sat. evenings BY MYSELF, than be with a guy who is a dou***bag.  Don't you D...
0 477 0
Diana:  You MUST consider the strain on your health before all else.  You NEED a place to lay your ...
2 367 1
I do know of a person who was successful, however, his loans were almost 200k.  He was 'almost' a f...
0 653 1
This just stinks!!!!!  I would definitely CALL them and nag!!!!!
0 243 1
Get them removed by using HIPPA PROCESS.  We cannot talk about it here, but you can google it.  TU ...
0 209 5
I paid one card down by $50 and gained 13 points.  You just never know.  I've been keeping track of...
0 665 3
You would be surprised.  We used to accept gift cards as payments.  So, peeps would buy a gift card...
0 234 0
Ummm, I want 4 veneers, so I'll be glad to accept your help!  Please call my dentist and pay the bi...
0 194 0
WOW!  You are going through a LOT right now!  With the little I do know about Lupus and Fibro, stre...
0 438 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 252 0
Just b/c a BK7 is discharged doesn't mean you are ready for credit.  You have to begin at the BOTTO...
0 253 1
Hey OP!  I can tell you a bit about my sisters run-in with CapOne.  She was sued and didn't have a ...
0 67 0
I'm a little surprised that you got a 5% loan with a 730.  My loan is 2.99 and my score was 680 w/F...
0 201 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}