Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
llecs wrote: These were hard inquiries (vs. softs)? Hi. Thanks for getting back. They were ...
234 1
I'm looking for advice. I placed a security FREEZE on my EQ report at the top of the month. I did i...
242 3
Open123 wrote: Unfortunately, with Amex, they will assuredly hold it against you.  However, it ...
2658 1
ElCamino wrote: SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL wrote: No. To be honest, none of the branches  had a...
153 0
Still no word back from AMEX on the personal card.   My bizapp was declined:  "Thank you for app...
164 1
No. To be honest, none of the branches  had a "citigold" rep. Only personal bankers ( regular) and ...
213 2
  MonkeyBelly wrote: Sounds like the credit card companies don't have faith that you have the i...
223 0
asphaltcowboy wrote: SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL wrote: If that's GE.. Then it's closed too. :/ I...
228 0
Bingo! That's exactly my problem. There's a saying about "scared money" not making money. That's me ...
376 1
I totally agree. It is my fault. I have learned from this experience. It may sound crazy, but I'm go...
396 1
If that's GE.. Then it's closed too. :/ I had a 1040 limit with them. I noticed the limit would incr...
411 2
Thanks for replying... I get it... but the accounts I applied for were store cards. How can one p...
300 4
All valid points. But...how do the cc companies know that I'm funding my biz using their card? I'm n...
355 1
shols44 wrote: Did you open 11 GE accounts in a short time frame? Is it possible you've trigger...
459 1
toli77 wrote: i can't give you any advise cause i'm not sure if i understand what exactly happe...
478 0
Here's one to laugh about...    TU FICO  ( Fako says 656 via Truecredit and MyPriv)     My...
1063 5
GatorGuy wrote: You certainly have one heck of a cash flow problem. Before you start paying dow...
1153 6
RandomCreditDude wrote: Hey OP,   Sounds like you need to get in the professionals. Speak to ...
1200 0
dddewdrop wrote:   I would recommend not carrying balances on your cards at all for a while. It...
1212 0
RandomCreditDude wrote:  A few questions come to mind:   You have a company that generates a ...
1261 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+