Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I applied for a mortgage loan today and was told that I have 5 equifax scores.  How do they dete...
0 702 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Within the past couple of months I've been able to raise my equifax score from 626-633, experian...
0 730 11
The account is from a closed sears account.  Sears is showing the account with a zero balance on...
0 1505 0
What can be done about LVN funding?  I don't think its fair that they are reporting a closed acc...
0 1531 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 957 1
will paying charge offs lower my util and increase my score?
0 970 3
account not with collection agency.  Called jcpenny and try to pay account with them and they to...
0 666 1
I have a jc penny account that was that was turn over to a law office.  ex reporting account as ...
0 673 3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read a thread stating that collections and chargeoffs a...
0 993 6
Thanks for the letter.  What step should I take if they do not respond?
0 848 2
date opened May 2001 dateclosed Oct 2002 Date of last activity July 2007 sol 3 years
0 861 4
Got response letter back from MCM stating that it is illegal to delete pif collections. That the...
0 882 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 460 1
anyone have any luck with  boa and goodwill?  I have a one 30 day late.
0 505 0
looked under the abbreviation thread, didn't see mov.  please explain whan an mov is
0 1717 1
If I pay in other two in full will it decrase my credit scores?
0 1725 3
estimated date item will be removed?   cap one 08/13 gemb/jcp 08/13 newport news 09/09, but ...
0 1738 5
sol here is three years.  should  I try to pfd original creditors on the first two or just pif?
0 1751 7
How should I handle these adverse accounts?   capital one services balance $1421 date update...
0 1776 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 525 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}