Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Tuscani, I am so very glad that you didn't fall off a bridge.  Hope all is well with all of your...
0 10790 1
Not to worry.  They didn't approve me right away, either.  I was really surprised when the card ...
0 3202 0
kims wrote: I want some flowers and stuff for the patio so I think when we get it we're...
0 3204 0
ChiTownTimmay wrote: Hmm....I had no problem with a CLI with HD.  My initial limit was ...
0 3207 0
Revike wrote: MercyMe wrote: Hey, hey! Sorry for the delay. Busy, busy, yesterday ...
0 3876 2
kims wrote: DH got approved for Home Depot Card...called them today and it's a $500 TL...
0 2254 8
Revike wrote: MercyMe wrote: True Link, by TU, provides the Vantage score and u...
0 3932 4
StartingFresh wrote: I know that TC doesn't use actual FICOs, but if the scores they...
0 801 0
  What this forum has done for me.  :)  No one's a lost cause, lest I would be! 
0 1435 2
CreditHawk wrote: CHall, with scores in the 600's (and don't worry too much about that...
0 5987 1
Revike, you know what?  I'm not sure how I acquired this, other than to tell you that it may hav...
0 2593 1
Welcome, angelfan!  As NewWorldMan is responding, and he's an expert at this stuff, let me just ...
0 1844 2
True Link, by TU, provides the Vantage score and uses the Vantage scoring model -- I found out...
0 2631 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4320 1
Love ... No, I'm not trying to keep a retail store card limit.  It's just the way my credit apps...
0 1888 1
kims wrote: I think it would be worth a shot with CCCU  seems as if everyone has a rea...
0 1569 5
TheNewWorldMan wrote: Yes...it's pretty much been like that since the Earth cooled and ...
0 1755 4
masdeocho wrote: Hooray!!  What kind of car are you getting? (Don't worry, we won't ...
0 1599 0
TheNewWorldMan wrote: MercyMe wrote: Double high-five plus five more ...
0 1773 6
kims wrote: same thing here mercy...My mother and I were both AU's on my dad's Chase a...
0 1778 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+