Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yeah, Guiness, I want to say that I started phasing out around March 2010 and was mostly gone by May...
0 3518 1
Everyone's mix is different and thus the results will be different. As always, YMMV.
0 1400 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 341 0
TU may be the most popular CRA based off of the region of the country that you live in and what the...
0 595 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
OP, I think that Guiness meant who is the OC, not the law firm collecting.
0 883 7
I'm sorry for your ID theft. That is really tough stuff. As for the reason your score just keeps dro...
0 575 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1160 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 435 1
The reason that you don't see large gains when having CAs removed is because the FICO scoring algori...
0 466 3
Everyone's situation is different. My TU 04 was consistently 30-40 higher than the TU 98 a few years...
0 1175 4
I can see the point. I may have been reading something into the post. A while could be 15 years and ...
0 2340 1
This is true if there currently is no score, but if there already is a score, the impact will be im...
0 2351 3
I'm with llecs. If the CC hasn't reported yet, that is not the culprit. Something else happened. Yo...
0 2352 0
Is that the only CC to report a balance? The INQs could cause an 11 point jump.
0 387 0
I would think that most people aren't concerned about their FAKOs on a daily basis. Shogun, your sco...
0 2698 0
My stats stink right now. Though I have no immediate reason for credit right now. I have to start th...
0 3563 1
Hey llecs. What's happening brother? Yes, that is it. I used to quote that one all the time "notice ...
0 104 0
Thanks Shogun. Good to know that EQ hasn't sold out to a home grown FAKO...yet. I am aware of PESCU,...
0 356 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 384 0
I think that the operative word here is "score". How often do you check your credit score? Do people...
0 2713 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}