Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Roth IRAs are awesome, too! (Possibly Roth 401ks, too, if the employer offers one.) Something ...
0 2198 0
Books I recommend: Peter Lynch "One UP on Wall Street", "Beating the Street", and possibly "Lear...
0 2212 0
MidnightVoice wrote: EddieX wrote: MV if I was a "fatcat", I'd be getting bailed o...
0 2187 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
This is a criminal matter not civil, so you should not waste your money hiring a lawyer. Are any ...
0 2044 2
Ummm, rather than lying, why not just ask this fellow human-being that you'd like to speak with a...
0 2447 1
MidnightVoice wrote: cobra19 wrote: IMO, at the 800 mark there isn't much you ca...
0 1857 3
As others have said, it's definitely possible to have scores above 800 after a new account and ne...
0 1435 0
I definitely believe that ave age is factored into scorecards and think that 6 years is a transit...
0 4247 0
RR-- I think you are astutely onto something incredibly important-- the beneficial role a nice gl...
0 6224 1
MattH wrote: maddog wrote: DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN SIMPLY TO IMPROVE YOUR FICO SCORE. ...
0 1114 0
booboo wrote: One thing they did tell me was not to pay the entire balance in full each mont...
0 1128 1
syl- I completely respect your opinion*, I hope I did not offend. My apologies if I did. (*For ex...
0 1020 1
Sylviatob wrote: Oh Focus, Cap1 isn't so bad. ;) Stay on their good side and they are good...
0 1068 8
esshua wrote: ddd wrote: Can you get me a Citi Amex Platinum with the 3 free pas...
0 1124 6
ddd wrote: TU 742 EX 735 EQ 725 No change in NONE? I just had a little 3 point Drop for...
0 1134 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
esshua wrote: JayToo wrote: btw, esshua, your siggy made me think about my "1% be...
0 924 11
ddd wrote: JayToo wrote: This no-limit issue seems to be particularly bad on EX (si...
0 940 13
This no-limit issue seems to be particularly bad on EX (similar to MV getting hit on EX with his ...
0 964 17
Just a side note to my post above: I've also seen better scores at 1% than 0% util.... lower is n...
0 1238 0
OP, I see your 9% util. I know common advice is to have between 1-9% util, but I have seen better...
0 1255 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.