Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 528 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm self employed and they didnt even need my current year income they took an average of prior two...
0 433 1
You need to have the "in dispute" removed from your credit file, the ca does'nt need to do anything...
0 837 4
  Purchase Price:  $315k Property: ~2595 sqft, 4 bedroom 3 bath, Study Signed Purchased contr...
0 2643 1
Thanks for the reply.    It's 30 year conventional with 20% down.  We have to pay for reinspect t...
0 338 0
        This is a new construction home and is 98% complete but when the lender ordered appraisal...
0 428 3
Congrats!!!   Did you do conventional or fha?  Have to pay any points?    
0 472 1
If you google dorothy equifax it will give the #.  It's a 404 area code.    There is also a lady ...
0 1185 1
I'm buying a new construction house and the builder offers $3500 in discount if I use their lender ...
0 1557 4
It's a lot of stress but try to hang in there and it will all be worth it.    I'm in Panama City ...
0 924 1
If you click on account details what does the account type say?    I have had car loans show u...
0 1371 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 356 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
If the accounts listed are all of your revolving accounts I would guess 90-120 points. When you g...
1 1496 11
I personally wouldn't apply until fico was 700+ . Check out http://www.whogavemecredit.com and yo...
3 771 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If it doesn't work you should get a bigger point increase by paying down to 29%.  I think you wil...
0 961 0
Go to   https://www.ai.equifax.com/CreditInvestigation/jsp/ECC_Welcome_User.jsp   enter 10-D...
0 2495 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 581 0
Ignore the transunion score as they are fako and mean nothing.  Do a search here for fako scores....
0 583 1
In my experience most cards report on the statement date (some cards report a month behind, so a...
0 451 0
I know for a fact bofa and chase do report au.  If I were you I would try it to see what it does...
1 471 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+