Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Mine is still stuck on 10/3.  Shouldn't this update each month?
0 1488 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
TilltedBrim wrote: shadow2k wrote: Credit card for the dinner, and cash for the tip.   ...
0 563 0
You can look at your bill online, and near the bottom, it will tell you how much bonus they paid fo...
0 464 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
JP-Photo wrote: Still haven't heard a yay or nay to go for an AMEX since it's been 15 months si...
0 608 6
Credit card for the dinner, and cash for the tip.     It's rarely the card/money that makes ...
0 676 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I think that NFCU is about the last lender that you'd ever have to worry about getting approved wit...
0 1225 21
youngandcreditwrthy wrote: Call C1 and be like "waive the fees or I'm closing 'em; Amex just a...
0 373 0
maiden_girl wrote: ficojoe wrote: On second thought, I'm not going to apply for a second ca...
0 662 0
You need to call (and call, and call) until you get that AU card backdated to your Dad's original o...
0 357 0
distantarray wrote: andre181 wrote: I did it once at Walmart because I needed $20 in cash a...
0 483 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm the exact opposite.  I always see posts named "app spree" here and click on it only to find the...
0 684 18
Debt collection agencies have every right to continue to attempt to collect debt past the SOL.  The...
0 673 1
 If your immediate family member was/is eligible to join NFCU, whether they are a member or not,...
0 751 1
Amex limits you to four personal revolving credit cards.  Charge cards and biz cards are not counte...
0 509 4
This has been a long-standing tradition of Penfed to post quarterly pre-approvals and not do a hard...
0 514 1
rootpooty wrote: Can someone explain the freedom/dividend/discover (which discover?) To me? Is i...
0 350 0
I think you'll find that Discover is not known for large starting limits...or large CLI's for that ...
0 703 0
Me:  Hard Pull? You:  Yes Me:  Ok, thanks!   (I'm saving you the trouble, feel free to correct ...
0 1532 1
XxRaVeNxX wrote: Being a prior server/bartender...we prefer cash to credit card tips, since it'...
0 365 0
lithium78 wrote:  I'm not taking a hard pull for a CLI when that should be obvious to them.   ...
0 718 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}